TESTING & ASSESSMENT
We offer a broad range of testing services for a variety of products, including:
- - low-voltage equipment;
- - mechanical engineering products;
- - equipment running on fuel gas;
- - overpressure equipment;
- - light industry products;
- - products for children and adolescents;
- - furniture;
- - toys;
- - packaging;
- - chemical products, including household products;
- - perfume and cosmetics;
- - food products;
- - pet food, animal feed and supplements;
- - personal protective equipment.
In addition to testing, ROSTEST has also developed programs to evaluate end-user performance and effectiveness for different products.
Our range of services includes the organization of control testing and comparative product testing, which enables our clients to choose a particular manufacturing plant for their own brands.
For food products, we offer the additional opportunity to conduct testing as part of the established shelf life certification process.
ROSTEST is accredited to conduct conformity assessment with national as well as international standards.